The web is an amazing place for marketing your content, services, or products.
Content Marketing is the process of showcasing quality content throughout a variety of highly visible platforms, such as social aggregation sites, social communities, blogs, portals, and even email and messaging services. This service combines both natural and paid opportunities to provide your content the highest level of targeted visibility as possible.
Our Content Marketing Services
We provide quality content marketing services in a variety of sites, such as StumbleUpon, Delicious, Facebook, Twitter, Care2, Reddit, Digg and many other communities and sites.
With over 6 years experience running social media campaigns in the top social sites, we have developed effective strategies, along with some of the more powerful social media accounts and profiles. All of this allows us to provide a content marketing service we not only believe in, but use ourselves on a number of internal projects.
Right now we are providing natural content marketing, but we are actively working on a paid Social Ads offering that we should have available in the near future.
Here are a number of the elements we incorporate in our Content Marketing services:
- Quality Control – Right from the start, when you request content marketing for yourself or your clients, we do an audit of the site and the project, to determine the likelihood the site and its content will have success in the social media sites we seed within.We score a variety of factors and if it passes, we engage in the project. If for some reason, it does not pass out audit, we will provide A) a list of the risks so that you can make a decision to go forward or not, or B) guides and information on what needs to be improved so that we can accept the project. This allows us to identify and explain the risks and likelihood of success for content marketing, right from the start.
- Targeting – We have a large number of sites we can promote within, but not all sites are appropriate for every campaign. Some sites are focused around specific niches, while other sites might have a history of being unfavorable to specific topics.During both phases of the Quality Control Audits, we will determine which sites are best for the project and for the individual campaigns, to make sure that efforts are spent where we can find the best results.
- Effort and Care – Our team is dedicated and focused on providing the best results possible on each and every campaign. This is accomplished by paying close attention to a variety of important elements, such as:
- Researching the best Title, Description, Categories, and Tags for each campaign to make sure it fits with the social media sites we are promoting within.
- Monitoring the campaign for the entire lifecycle, identifying when it is falling behind to provide additional support.
- Providing comments that match the tone of the social site and also provide direction in conversation to control the general feeling about the content itself.
- Finding additional promotion opportunities that fit the content, even if it is outside of the specified sites included in the campaign.
- Outreach to influencers to get additional traction and natural coverage.
- Reports – We are constantly looking to improve our reports to show more important information about your content marketing campaigns. Right now we are able to provide both visual and excel based reports, that detail the various results from each of the major social sites we are promoting within.
Our Infographic Creation Services
Infographics are simply put, a visual representation of a collection of data. The phenomenon around their creation and use in social media marketing today is based on a few important factors; Infographics are easy to consume, interesting, visually appealing and informative, all of which have long been key components to success in social media marketing.
Types of Infographics:
Our team has years of experience creating infographics for just about every type of business, including a long list of fortune companies.
We utilize a multi-step process that has proven extremely effective in making sure you are provided high quality deliverables, that are geared to not only look great, but also help you accomplish your marketing goals.
Some examples of our work:
Here are a number of the elements we incorporate in our Infographic offering:
- Quality Control – Right from the start, you will be asked to fill out our infographic information form, which will give us an idea of any specific topics you want to cover, along with important information about your brand and company, so that we can make custom infographics that fit your marketing goals.
- Research – With numerous years of experience in the infographic space, we have identified a large number of trusted sources, along with fine tuned research methods, that allow us to have an unparalleled confidence in the accuracy of the data used in your projects. Additionally, we often actually contact the sources we are using, to make sure the data is timely and accurate.
Please use our contact form to request a proposal.