We all come to these conferences to accomplish two things, learn as much about online marketing as we can and network with all the top marketers in our industry.
You will not find a better opportunity to do both than at the Internet Marketer’s Charity Party.
Hell even if you were not planning on attending SES, you should fly in just for this event.
Seriously… take a look who is already planning on attending below:
- John Marshall and Michael Stebbins of Market Motive
- Chris Winfield of 10e20.com
- Andy Beal of Marketing Pilgrim and TrackUR
- Jeremy Schoemaker and Dave Dellanave of Shoemoney Media Group
- Todd Freisen aka Oilman
- Greg Boser aka Web Guerrilla of 3 Dog Media
- Michael Gray aka GrayWolf
- Frank Watson aka Aussie Webmaster of Kangamurra
- Brent Csutoras – BrentCsutoras.com
- Todd Malicoat of Stuntdubl.com
- Lauren Vacarello of lvlogic.com
- Jon Kelly from Surehits.com
- Neil Patel and Aneil Weber of ACSSEO
- Greg Hartnett and Brian Prince from BOTW.org
- Jim Boykin, CEO from WeBuildPages.com
- Patrick Sexton from SEOish.com
My god man… that’s like a full conference of speakers in itself and it will only cost you about $40, which goes completely to charity.
WHEN: Monday, August 18th 8:00 – Midnight or ??
Cost: $40 donation to charity
OPEN BAR! Light appetizers and good booze from 8:00 p.m. to Midnight
WHERE: Agenda Lounge – 399 S. 1st st. (right behind the conference center!) (directions)
Are you planning on attending and not on the list above, then please comment below that you will be there too…
See you there…