The SEMMYs finalist were announced today, and one of the articles I wrote in 2008 called ‘How To Create Compelling Social Media Profiles‘ was selected as a finalist.
There are quite a few really good articles that were selected in the Social Media category and you should take a few minutes to check them out if you can.
- How To Create Compelling Social Media Profiles
Brent Csutoras, Search Engine Land | 1/29/08
- Link Attraction Factors: Getting Dugg and Going Viral
Dan Zarrella, ReadWriteWeb | 2/20/08
- How a Good Title and Description Can Make or Break Your Social Media Submission
Rebecca Kelley, SEOmoz | 4/9/08
- Top 10 Ways to Get Attention on Flickr
Thomas Hawk (on Flickr) | 7/28/08
- Introducing The Conversation Prism
Brian Solis | 8/5/08
Whether you vote for my article or another, all the writers deserve their place as a finalist.
As always, thanks for all the support.