Tony Adam pitched a session to talk about Social Media Marketing for your Business at the upcoming SXSW conference.
The session includes myself, Chris Winfield, Tony Adam, and Todd Malicoat, all of whom are extremely active in social media marketing as well as speaking about social media at some of the largest conferences in the industry.
Social Media Marketing for your Business will help you to learn to look further than Twitter and Facebook when it comes to using social media to help your business succeed on the web. You will learn solid strategies, how to measure success, and all the tools you need to succeed in the fastest growing marketing medium on the web.
Here are a few of the questions that the panel will be addressing:
1. How do I know if I should be using social media?
2. What if I don’t have a really sexy product or site? Can I still use social media?
3. Where can I find out insights on Conversations?
4. What type of Content Works?
5. If I could only participate in one site, which should I choose?
6. How do you create a Social Media Strategy?
7. Do I really need to dedicate time on Social? Can’t I just play around for a few minutes here and there?
8. What is the ROI of Social Media?
9. What are easy metrics for tracking social media marketing?
10. Okay, so, Social Media rocks? How do I get started?
Of course, if you are familiar with SXSW, all panels must be voted on and only the most popular panels are selected for the conference.
So if this session is of interest to you and you would like to see it included in the coming SXSW program, please go to the following link and vote for the session, and leave a positive comment.